Brazil Billionaire Batista Drops From World’s 200 RichestAlex Cuadros and Juan Pablo Spinetto
Eike Batista dropped from the ranks of the world’s 200 richest people after he sold shares in his flagship oil producer for the first time, dragging shares of OGX Petroleo & Gas Participacoes SA to a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts