Asia Bond Risk Surges to 8-Month High as Pimco Wary on Junk DebtRachel Evans and Kristine Aquino
The cost to insure Asian corporate and sovereign bonds against default surged to an eight-month high as Pacific Investment Management Co. warns investors should be wary of high-yield debt in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap