William Clayton, E.F. Hutton’s Advertising Overseer, Dies at 83Laurence Arnold
William L. Clayton, an E.F. Hutton & Co. executive and board member who oversaw the brokerage’s advertising campaigns, including “When E.F. Hutton talks, people listen,” has died. He was 83.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts