VTB’s Discount to Sberbank Shrinking: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva and Ksenia Galouchko
OAO VTB Bank, trading at the narrowest discount to OAO Sberbank in two months, will see the gap shrink by half as lending growth accelerates at Russia’s second-biggest bank, according to Otkritie Financial Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks