Travelers to Buy E-L’s Dominion of Canada for $1.1 BillionNoah Buhayar
Travelers Cos., the lone property insurer in the Dow Jones Industrial Average, agreed to buy Dominion of Canada General Insurance Co. from E-L Financial Corp. for about $1.1 billion in cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks