Sibal to Meet With Indian Telecom Firms to End LawsuitsRajhkumar K Shaaw
India’s communications minister Kapil Sibal said he has called for a meeting with owners of mobile-phone companies to resolve lawsuits that have resulted in a 85 percent drop in overseas investment in the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States