Schmolz Examines Options for German Distribution Unit in RevampPatrick Winters
Schmolz & Bickenbach AG will focus more strongly on steel-production units to help improve earnings by 230 million euros ($303 million) and said it will examine strategic options for the German part of its distribution business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing