Rothschild Sees Momentum as U.S. Firms Seek Global AcquisitionsElisa Martinuzzi
David de Rothschild, chairman of Rothschild Group, said he expects the merger advisory business to continue to expand in the U.S. as companies seek expertise on global deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone