Nomura’s European Currency Strategy Head Kendrick Said to LeaveEmma Charlton
Geoffrey Kendrick, the London-based head of European currency strategy at Nomura International Plc, has left the company, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
A London-based spokeswoman for Nomura, who asked not to be named in line with company policy, declined to comment on Kendrick’s position when contacted today by telephone.
The former UBS AG strategist’s mobile phone didn’t connect and he didn’t immediately respond to a message to his LinkedIn Corp. account.
The people asked not to be named because they’re not authorized to speak about it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse