Marubeni to Pay $1 Billion Less for Gavilon Minus EnergyYuriy Humber and Ichiro Suzuki
Marubeni Corp., the Japanese trader seeking to buy Gavilon Holdings LLC, will pay $1 billion less for the U.S. grain supplier after excluding its energy business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances