HTC Said to Prepare Mini One Smartphone in Samsung ChallengeTim Culpan
HTC Corp., the Taiwanese smartphone maker that posted record-low profit last quarter, is preparing to release a smaller version of its flagship One handset this summer, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts