Greek Asset-Sales Plan Dealt Blow as Gazprom Declines Depa BidChristos Ziotis
Greece failed to secure any bids for the nation’s gas monopoly, marking the latest setback to a state-asset sales program that underpins 240 billion euros ($317 billion) of foreign aid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's