Glapinski Says Polish Monetary Easing Cycle Has Been CompletedDorota Bartyzel and David McQuaid
Polish monetary easing has been completed after the benchmark interest rate was cut last week to record low of 2.75 percent, a level that “opened uncharted territory in terms of how the market and short-term investors react,” central banker Adam Glapinski said in an interview in Warsaw on June 8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day