EU Carbon Glut Means More Cuts Needed for 2030 Goal, Ecofys SaysEwa Krukowska
A record surplus of carbon permits in the European Union’s emissions trading system will make it harder for the bloc to meet its 2030 climate goals, according to a report by Ecofys, the environmental research company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets