Car Carriers Fill Up as Global Trade Expands to Record: FreightIsaac Arnsdorf
Seaborne shipments of vehicles are rising to a record as the U.S. imports the most in five years, making car carriers profitable at a time when most of the merchant fleet is losing money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap