Tianwei Sichuan Silicon Fails to Repay $23.6 Million LoanBloomberg News
Tianwei Sichuan Silicon Co., a Chinese maker of polysilicon, failed to repay 145 million yuan ($23.6 million) owed to the Chengdu branch of the Export-Import Bank of China due on May 31.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself