Pemex Mulls Bolsa Listing of Projects to Lower Funding CostsCarlos Manuel Rodriguez
Petroleos Mexicanos, Mexico’s state-owned oil producer, is considering securitizing some assets in a way tailored to attract national pension funds to unlock money for its equipment needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day