Ocean Park to Start Paying Back HK$2.3 Billion Facility in 2021Jasmine Ng
Ocean Park Corp., the operator of one of Hong Kong’s major tourist attractions, has reached an agreement with the city’s government to begin paying back HK$2.3 billion ($296 million) of debt from 2021 after its current bank loans are repaid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner