Norwegian Air Shuttle Shares Fall on Ticket Pressure: Oslo MoverAlastair Reed
Norwegian Air Shuttle AS, western Europe’s fourth-largest low-cost airline, dropped to the lowest level in more than a month in Oslo as the carrier’s aggressive expansion plans puts pressure on earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap