KPN Gains as Bernstein Sees Dutch Improvement: Amsterdam MoverFred Pals
Royal KPN NV, the Dutch phone company partly owned by Carlos Slim’s America Movil SAB, gained as much as 6 percent after Sanford C. Bernstein raised its recommendation as the Dutch business may perform better than investors expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas