KPN Gains as Bernstein Sees Dutch Improvement: Amsterdam MoverFred Pals
Royal KPN NV, the Dutch phone company partly owned by Carlos Slim’s America Movil SAB, gained as much as 6 percent after Sanford C. Bernstein raised its recommendation as the Dutch business may perform better than investors expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing