J.C. Penney Will Get Boost From New Home Areas, CEO SaysMatt Townsend
J.C. Penney Co., the department-store chain seeking to rebound from its worst sales year in more than two decades, will get a boost from the opening of renovated housewares sections this month, Chief Executive Officer Mike Ullman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing