CSRC Releases Stringent IPO Rules as Xiao Tackles FraudBloomberg News
China’s securities regulator plans to restrict share issuers and major holders from selling their stock below initial public offering price as part of new rules aimed at cracking down on fraud and protecting investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts