Ambani Brothers Announce $2 Billion Tower-Sharing DealBhuma Shrivastava
Reliance Industries Ltd., led by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, said it will share mobile-phone towers controlled by Ambani’s younger brother in a transaction valued at about 120 billion rupees ($2.1 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis