U.S. Nuclear Output Soars to 4-Month High on NextEra GainChristine Harvey
U.S. nuclear-power generation climbed to the highest level in almost four months as NextEra Energy Inc. boosted power to the St. Lucie 2 reactor and Southern Co. increased production at the Hatch 2 plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy