Thailand-Based Trader Sued by SEC Over Smithfield Deal ProfitsDave Michaels
A Thailand-based trader was sued by U.S. regulators over claims he reaped more than $3 million in profits trading ahead of the announcement that Smithfield Foods Inc. would be acquired by China’s biggest pork producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap