Swiss Stocks Drop as ECB Cuts Euro-Area Economy ForecastCorinne Gretler
Swiss stocks declined, extending a six-week low for the Swiss Market Index, as the European Central Bank cut its forecast for euro-area economic growth this year, while President Mario Draghi said additional policy measures are being kept “on the shelf.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day