Spanish Bonds Stay Lower as Draghi Speaks on Economy, InflationLucy Meakin
Spanish and Italian bonds stayed lower after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said policy makers cut their 2013 growth and inflation forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing