Russia Stocks Tumble to 1-Year Low After RTS Enters Bear MarketKsenia Galouchko
Russian shares fell to a one-year low after the dollar-denominated gauge tumbled 20 percent from a peak in 2013 and as European Central Bank President Mario Draghi reignited concern over the tapering of global monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States