Putins Divorce After 30 Years Blaming Presidential LifeAnna Shiryaevskaya
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his wife, Lyudmila, said their marriage was ending just short of their 30th anniversary, blaming demands on his time and his high-profile position.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?