Platts Has No Plans to Follow CRU With Steel Price AuditWhitney McFerron
Platts, the commodities price-reporting company owned by McGraw-Hill Financial Inc., said it has no plans to audit its data providers after CRU Group said it hired a third party to review how it collects steel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy