U.S. Author Homes Beats Mantel for Women’s Fiction PrizeHephzibah Anderson
U.S. writer A.M. Homes won the Women’s Prize for Fiction for “May We Be Forgiven” last night, beating the favorite Hilary Mantel and four other novelists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis