Syrian Bombs Empty Lebanese Tables as Conflict Hits TourismDonna Abu-Nasr
Bassam al-Habr recalls the days when his 420-seat restaurant in Lebanon’s Aley mountain resort town was so crowded he had to turn away diners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's