Miliband to Pledge Labour Discipline Over Welfare BudgetRobert Hutton
Ed Miliband, the leader of the U.K. opposition Labour Party, promised to look for ways of reducing welfare costs by encouraging house-building and pushing employers to pay workers more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing