Hovnanian Reports Profit as Home Sales and Orders ClimbPrashant Gopal
Hovnanian Enterprises Inc., the best-performing U.S. homebuilder stock in the past year, rose the most in almost three months after reporting a surprise quarterly profit as it benefited from the U.S. housing recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone