Celgene’s Revlimid Wins Expanded Use for Blood CancerAnna Edney
Celgene Corp.’s Revlimid, the company’s best-selling drug, won approval for wider use in patients with a rare and aggressive form of cancer called mantle cell lymphoma that starts in white blood cells.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts