Ambani Said to Seek 40% Revenue Outside Energy: Corporate IndiaRakteem Katakey and Kartikay Mehrotra
Mukesh Ambani, the world’s richest energy billionaire, is seeking to increase the share of his group’s revenue from new ventures in telecommunications and retail to as much as 40 percent, said a company official with knowledge of the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day