Sprint Said to Mull Delaying SoftBank Vote to Give Dish TimeSerena Saitto and Scott Moritz
Sprint Nextel Corp.’s board is considering delaying the June 12 shareholder vote on SoftBank Corp.’s takeover proposal as Dish Network Corp. works to firm up a $25.5 billion counterbid for the company, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy