Mexico Peso Bonds Surge on Fed Stimulus Comments; Currency GainsBen Bain
Mexico’s peso bonds jumped, pushing yields down the most since November 2011, after a Federal Reserve official supported a stimulus program that has buoyed emerging-market assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets