ICICI Sees RBI Rate Cuts Pushing Yields Below 7%Jeanette Rodrigues and Anto Antony
India’s largest private lender predicts 10-year sovereign bond yields will slide below 7 percent for the first time in four years as the central bank adds to three interest-rate cuts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion