Haymarket Financial Raises $1.8 Billion for Loan FundKiel Porter
Haymarket Financial LLP, the investment firm started by former Goldman Sachs Group Inc. partner Tim Flynn, raised 1.35 billion euros ($1.8 billion) for its first special situations fund, said two people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing