Google Buys Output From Swedish Wind Farm for Finnish ServersKim McLaughlin
Google Inc., which has invested more than $1 billion in wind- and solar-energy projects, said it will buy the entire output of a new wind farm in Pajala, northern Sweden, to run its data center in Hamina, Finland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing