Gazprom Cuts 2013 Gas Export Price Forecast Amid Contract TalksAnna Shiryaevskaya
OAO Gazprom sees its average price for Europe dropping for the first time in four years as customers win additional concessions from the world’s biggest natural-gas producer and oil prices ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling