U.A.E. Plans to Merge Aluminum Makers in $15 Billion VentureAnthony DiPaola
Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Development Co. will buy a stake in state-owned Dubai Aluminium Co. to merge the United Arab Emirates’ two aluminum smelters and create a $15 billion joint venture, a person with knowledge of the plan said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day