Treasuries Gain After U.S. Manufacturing Unexpectedly ContractsSusanne Walker
Treasuries rose, pushing 10-year yields down from almost a 14-month high, as an unexpected drop in U.S. manufacturing in May damped bets the Federal Reserve will slow bond purchases under its quantitative-easing stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing