Tampa Socialite of Petraeus Probe Sues U.S. Over PrivacyJoel Rosenblatt
Jill Kelley, a Tampa, Florida, socialite whose e-mails surfaced as part of an investigation into former CIA Director David Petraeus, accused the federal government in a lawsuit of breaching her privacy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap