Spanish 10-Year Bonds Drop; Yield Rises 4 Basis Points to 4.48%David Goodman
Spanish 10-year bonds declined, pushing the yield on the securities up four basis points, or 0.04 percentage point, to 4.48 percent as of 8:28 a.m. London time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing