Emerging Stocks Decline to Six-Week Low as Turkey TumblesMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks fell to a six-week low as Turkey’s shares tumbled amid protests against the government and concern grew the global economy will falter. South Africa’s rand rebounded from the lowest level since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans