AB InBev, Constellation Brands Seek Dismissal of LawsuitKaren Gullo
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV seeks dismissal of a private antitrust lawsuit alleging its $20 billion acquisition of Grupo Modelo SAB will lead to higher beer prices, while nine customers who filed the lawsuit asked a judge to postpone the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts