JAL Dreamliner Grounded After Sensor Glitch, Kyodo News SaysBrendan Case
A problem with an air-pressure sensor on a battery container in a Japan Airlines Co. 787 Dreamliner made by Boeing Co. caused the airline to use another plane for a Tokyo-to-Beijing flight, according to Kyodo News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing