Hong Kong’s Anti-Graft Agency Took Gift From China, Now TV SaysStephanie Tong
Hong Kong’s anti-corruption agency accepted a gift worth more than HK$200,000 ($25,765) from mainland Chinese officials in 2007, Now TV reported today, citing the body’s former head.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks